CPD powerline Ltd specializes in the construction, refurbishment and rejuvenation of overhead powerlines for major power generation companies throughout Europe.
We undertake to:
- Identify untapped efficiencies within your project
- Deliver on time and within budget – guaranteed
- Provide expert advice and an expert service
With CPD you will be guaranteed a high quality standard of work and service. All our operations are undertaken in a professional, safe and responsible manner.
Our challenge for the future is to continue to deliver the excellent services our customers have grown accustomed to and continue to build our reputation and grow as one of the leading organisations in this industry.
Caring about the community
We are acutely aware of the impact many of these projects will have on local communities. Therefore we work closely with our clients to ensure that work is carried out with as little disruption as possible to local residents.
We will always provide relevant information to the community about key projects and are always ready listen to their queries and concerns. Unfortunately there will always be an element of disruption, but this is a short-term inconvenience for long-term gain.
If there are any works in your area and you have any concerns or questions please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Health & Safety
Our excellent health and safety record is the driving force behind our successful ongoing business.
We work with the following Industry standards:
- Electrical Safety, Quality Continuity Regulations – (ESQC Regulation)
- Client Distribution Safety Rules (DSR)
- Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 (CDM 2007)
- BS 7671 (IEE Regs. 17th Edition)
- ENA TS 43-12
- ENA TS 43-13
- Health and Safety at Work act 1974
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
We are working towards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 9002
We are a member of: